Volt Workforce Solutions Lab Research Chemist/ Physicist/ Engineer in Maplewood, Minnesota
Lab Research Chemist/ Physicist/ Engineer in Maplewood, MN at Volt
Date Posted: 1/3/2019
Employee Type: Contingent
Location: Maplewood, MN
Job Type: Engineering Disciplines
Duration: 48 weeks
Date Posted: 1/3/2019
Job ID: 155564
Contact Name Volt Branch
Clinical Coordinator (12-month contract)
The person hired for the position of Clinical Coordinator will support Clinical Research Associates and other clinical team members who have responsibility for marketed products and new product development programs for the growth businesses within our Healthcare portfolio served by Healthcare Business Group (HCBG) Clinical Operations. HCBG Clinical Operations operates in a Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulated environment with an excellent brand and quality reputation.
1. Clinical support for marketed products, product modifications documents.
2. Coordination with Corporate Toxicology and scheduling of biocompatibility testing.
3. Supporting marketed products with In House Clinical Study (ICS), as needed.
4. Support in preparation of clinical protocols, study documentation and clinical reports.
5. Supporting Clinical team members in conducting study site feasibility assessments and qualification visits.
6. Maintenance of claim sheets to support sales and marketing.
7. Use knowledge to trouble shoot and investigate issues with assigned products and processes to provide resolution.
Bachelor's degree or higher in a science related discipline from an accredited university.
1. At least one (1) year clinical research experience.
2. Professional certification(s): CCRP®-Society of Clinical Research Associates and/or Association of Clinical Research Professionals (ACRP-CP®).
3. Experience in one or more of the following areas: vascular access research, wound care research and/or skin research.
4. Experience and knowledge of International Conference of Harmonisation (ICH) and FDA guidelines.
5. Knowledge and experience with regulatory function.
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer
In order to promote this harmony in the workplace and to obey the laws related to employment, Volt maintains a strong commitment to equal employment opportunity without unlawful regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital or parental status, age, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law.