Volt Workforce Solutions Test Supervisor in Tucson, Arizona
Test Supervisor in Tucson, AZ at Volt
Date Posted: 12/30/2018
Employee Type: Contingent
Location: Tucson, AZ
Job Type: Engineering Disciplines
Duration: 32 weeks
Date Posted: 12/30/2018
Job ID: 150940
Pay Rate $0.0 - $42.61/Hour
Contact Name Volt Branch
Job Title: Senior Test Engineer
Location: Tucson, Arizona
Volt is looking to hire Senior Test Engineer for our client based in Tucson, Arizona. The candidate will participate in a multi-disciplinary team dedicated to writing a Multum printing Patient Medication Information (PMI) interface solution to pass data to all applications that handle and print PMI. The Candidate will be required to generate test plans, execute test scripts and validate requirements accomplish the following:
Pass PMI information through transfer database
Use testing tools to assist in testing the PMI printing and allowing testing to be repeatedly performed
Test and verify modified applications to print new Multum PMI data
Senior Test Engineer Responsibilities:
1. Perform regression testing, covering full suite of Operational Test Scenarios for builds and/or images to be delivered to customer.
2. Develop detailed test plans, test data and define test acceptance criteria.
3. Build Test Suites and cases in Microsoft Test Manager
4. Prepare test report summarizing test results including anomalies, systems errors, and configuration changes.
5. Support the software configuration management process and understand software components and their interface requirements.
6. Implement Test Driven Development (TDD) practices within the program’s agile framework to ensure the proper degree of engineering rigor is applied to all assigned tasks.
7. Interface with software developers, analysts, and other project team members using the Agile Scrum methodology.
8. Verify specific action or function of code and demonstrate successfully to VA CMOP Product Owner.
9. Assist the software development team in the implementation of automated regression testing.
10. Be involved in analyses and the investigation of related applications engineering tasks and prepares design specifications, analysis, and recommendations.
11. Interact with senior management and other engineers.
Required Qualifications :
Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technologies, and 4 8 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 2 6 years of prior relevant experience
Collaborator, self-starter, strategic providing input to technical design to meet project objectives
Ability to work in fast paced environment and deliver results key milestones targets
Knowledge of HL7
Experience with Visual studio 2015/2017, Team Foundation Server (TFS) 2015
Test Driven Development
Experience with automated unit testing and integration testing
Desired Qualifications :
Cloud Technologies Amazon Web Services
Understanding or experience of software development and integration processes through an agile development lifecycle.
Strong analytical skills and experience with Microsoft development environments, and test execution in pharmacy and/or industrial automation environments.
This is a contingent/temporary position offered through Volt Workforce Solutions. Volt offers competitive compensation, the chance to work with some of the world’s leading companies, and a staff committed to helping you take the next step on your career path.
To learn more about Volt, please visit: http://www.volt.com at http://www.volt.com/ and to see more of our job postings, please visit: http://jobs.volt.com at http://jobs.volt.com/
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
In order to promote this harmony in the workplace and to obey the laws related to employment, Volt maintains a strong commitment to equal employment opportunity without unlawful regard to race, color, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital or parental status, age, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, military or veteran status or any other category protected by applicable law.